Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

terrible customer service

OPGELOST
pollarj
Lid

terrible customer service

I would seriously thing about it before ordering from sony. I ordered a TV that was faulty. I phoned up and they said that was fine they would arrange collection and a replacement would be sent out upon receipt of the return. The couriers would be in touch. Well almost 2 weeks later still no call from the couriers. I phoned Sony multiple times and keep getting told that they are having problems with there couriers. I asked if I could speak to them and arrange collection myself and they said no this was not possible. I phoned up last on Wednesday and was told the problem was resolved with the couriers and they would be in touch. Its now Sunday and still no call. Really how difficult can it be? I think the customer services quite unhelpful and dismissive of my issue when I phone. Anyway anyone thinking of ordering be aware that if you have to return for any reason you could be in for a long wait. In the hope that anyone from Sony monitors this my order is 303633467. Also I don't see the point of having an email address that you fail to respond to.
48 ANTWOORDEN 48
pollarj
Lid

Thanks for all the advice. I am hoping Sony now have the TV and that I will be refunded soon. It would be nice if it went smoothly but I have seen how this has gone in some of the other threads.

pollarj
Lid

So still waiting for the refund. No idea if sony have the TV or not all I have been told when asking is that it will take 2-3 days from recieving the TV. Surely that has passed by now. Still the shocking service continues.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Hi,

sorry I have had problems logging into the forum..:smileyconfused:

I'll see if I can get an update for you..

pollarj
Lid

Thanks. I have just got off the phone to them and they have the TV but the refund has not been authorised yet. I was told earlier this week that it could take upto 3 working days. I have now been told upto 7 working days to get a refund which is a joke. The person on the phone was not at all helpful or understanding of how long this has been going on. I am not confident I will get the refund based upon other peoples experiences.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Thanks for the update, did you contact them or did they contact you.?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Has someone from Sony been in contact with again since your last post.?

pollarj
Lid

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone that helped. I have had someone from Sony customer relations who seems to be based in Edinburgh in contact with me and working the case. I am not sure if this was because of the recorded delivery letter I sent or something that you have done for me. Either way its done the job and I have my money back. Thanks for everyones advice and help and am glad to put this one behind me.

DavidPryor
Ontdekker

That appears to be their favourite word "escalate" it's all the idiots on the phone can say to me.

Anonymous
Niet van toepassing

Hi @DavidPryor 

Ive answered your question in the thread you created.

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/general-chat/disgusting-support-and-rubbish-equipment/m-p/1874064

Cheers