annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Tablet Z2 issues and sony website not responding

profile.country.BE.title
Sharat-ShaZ
Nieuw

Tablet Z2 issues and sony website not responding

Hi,

I bought my Xperia Z2 tablet a month ago and after a few days I found some hardware issues and have been trying to contact questions.nl. I have been contacting them for about 3 weeks and all the response I get is redirecting links. Even when specifying in my email about my harware issues and that I bought it from sony.nl website, the reply I got was to reformat the tablet software and to contact the retailer!!! Customer service is so annoying.

I had got good responses and email updates until my purchase, now that the tablet is delivered, Sony doesn't care about it's customer. I have also tried senting mails to sony.co.uk, sony.be and questions.nl, online question submission. The online chat never works and so are the telephone numbers. Just like customer service is the facebook page for sony mobile, the seldom reply to customer issues but are very eager to respond to new product queries. 

I have been using Xperia Z for about 8 months and with that experience only I bought the tablet. Such wonderful cutting edge product and performance is all gone in vain when contacted with customer service. The sony website is designed in such a way to confuse the customer, the first reply for my online question submission on my tablet in Sony mobiles section was redirected to vaio section, on enquiry they directed me back to sony mobile and after a long while (nearly 2 weeks), got a reply that too not even reading the email well.!!!

Is there anyway to contact the customer service head to register this complaint on customer service? If not please give a contact for returning the product. 

1 ANTWOORD 1
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing

Welkom Sharat-ShaZ,

De enige contactinformatie die wij hebben van Sony Mobile is de volgende:

https://www.facebook.com/sonymobilenl

http://www.sonymobile.com/nl/support/contact-us/ 

Maar die informatie had je waarschijnlijk al.

Misschien eens op een ander tijdstip proberen te bellen?