annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

To see my photos from my PC on my TV, what to do?

profile.country.nl_BE.title
rogerdr
Bezoeker

To see my photos from my PC on my TV, what to do?

I have a Sony KDL-40HX850 TV, and via my Windows 7-program on mij PC, i will send my photos from my PC to the TV-screen via the home network, to see my pictures on my TV in full HD.

Th pictures with teh names as coming from my camera: as f.ex. "_DSC0006.JPG" or "DSCN1740.JPG", it is possible.

Other pictures, of wich i changed the name (by adding some information about the correction i did in Photoshop), f.ex. "_DSC0006niv curv.JPG", or "DSCN1740 corr.JPG", or others with the exteinction .RAW, i cannot see them becaause there comes a message on the TV " Not posseble to show this bild". I think i have to change the title , the name of this photos, as the software in the TV cannot read the content of the photos. Is it true? Or what have i to do???

Please send me an answer.

Thank you.

rogerdr

Message was edited by: -Tycho-

Persoonlijke gegevens verwijderd

1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.nl_NL.title
-Tycho-
Ontdekker

Beste rogerdr,

Welkom bij het Sony Forum.

Dit is een Nederlandstalig forum dus in het Nederlands schrijven wordt aangeraden, zodat de andere gebruikers makkelijker kunnen helpen.

Schrijft u liever in het Engels, dan kunt u het Engelstalige forum vinden, door boven aan het scherm de Nederlandse vlag te veranderen door eenmaal op te klkken en de Britse vlag te kiezen uit het menu.

Met vriendelijke groet,

-Tycho-

Forum moderator

Dear rogerdr,

Welcome to Sony Forum.

This is a Dutch language forum so it is prefered you post in Dutch, so the forum users can help you more easily.

If you prefer to write in English, please find the UK forum by clicking on the Dutch flag on top of the screen and choose the British flag from the menu.

Kind Regards,

-Tycho-

Forum moderator​