Join now - be part of our community!

z2 tablet dead

robredor
Visitor

z2 tablet dead

Hey guys. I got an issue with my Z2 tablet.

Whenever the tablet is turned off, or restarted, or the battery is over, I cannot start it again!

It won`t even charge.

This problem occurs for a long time time now and I found a way to get going. I got to wait for like 4 or 5 days then it will accept charging. Before that, it`s useless.

That is not how I want to use my tablet.

I tried installing the new Xperia companion. The repair tool won`t work, I always get that error message.

Pretty sad.

Does anyone know what is happening and what should I do?

Thanks in advance,

r

10 REPLIES 10
ChrisWeetman
Visitor

I too have been experiencing this same issue for a few years, tablet wont start, wont accept charge, at this very moment, after doing reset (vol up and power for 120 seconds), I have got the tablet to show the charge light, but it wont power on and laptop not seeing it connected.  I too experience the issue that if i leave it for a long time (5-10 days) and then plug in again that it works, so many people on here having the same issue, not expected of a high quality product, otherwise very happy with the product, size, weight, battery life (when it turns on) is really good, even for a product which is years old, i still prefer to keep grabbing this device over my newer heavier tablets which seem less smooth...