Join now - be part of our community!

Retail Demo

nektar1
Visitor

Retail Demo

How to switch on/off Retail Demo app on Tablet Z ?

37 REPLIES 37
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Does this work?

*#*#73556673#*#*

alexdon
stevenzwane11
Visitor

No it doesn't work
stevenzwane11
Visitor

I even went to the administrator applications n unchecked it. Then it disappeared but it still appears when I plug in the charger. Y is it there in the first place. Isn't that type of app suppose to be on demo phones only
stevenzwane11
Visitor

It's ok I put in this code *#*#738423#*#* and I found out that they sold me a demo phone. This phone was not ment for consumers but only for retail purposes. So I'm returning it
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I am sorry,take the phone back.

alexdon

In order to stop de the demo mode you have to chanche the password of the tablet to. Otherwise it wil install itself.

I just did it and so far its not coming back in the "running apps".

After the code change you can stop the demo in the app list ( options --> apps.)

STOP!!! Dit not work.... instaled itself after pulling out the powersupply. 

Cheers

ahmedfakher
Visitor

the code doesnt always work so then in that case you have to rooth youre phone the easest way to do that then instal super user from appstore and a app remover sofware thats specialy designed for root there you can remoce the retail store app and retail demo app then you unroot again and you finished

m2x
Visitor

Didn't help much
birdxx
Visitor

The old way with root and remove doesn't work anymore in Kitkat. 

Would  a (Sony) shop not getting this information to change this? 

These tablets are not for presentation only? 

RahmatAwang
Visitor

Thank you so much.. I use sony xperia Z Ultra and it works for me.. i done deactivate it and stop the retail demo video and the stop it from reset my phone.. God Bless you..