Join now - be part of our community!

Retail Demo

nektar1
Visitor

Retail Demo

How to switch on/off Retail Demo app on Tablet Z ?

37 REPLIES 37
db1
Visitor

Okay, I entered the code and it disappeared right after entering last digit. Does it matter if I enter the code when plugged in or not? When I plug in to charger that annoying, (yet colorful!) demo video usually starts up. I'm afraid to try because I just got all my apps where I like them again and every time that demo vid comes on it resets everything!
db1
Visitor

Pleas whelp. This is so annoying! Tried entering service code while tablet unplugged but that did nothing.
db1
Visitor

Please tell me why this didn't work. Do I have to enter code when plugged in?? It didn't work when unplugged. If I enter the code more than once will that mess it up? Please help!
db1
Visitor

DID ANYONE GET THIS FIXED AND HOW.? , !
db1
Visitor

Re: how can I turn off the sales mode
Options
a month ago
Let me know if this works. I just did it and it looks like the real deal, but haven't plugged in yet which is the real test!
"finally i find it, settings, security, device manager, and then click off the option for retail sellers"
Veljanova
Visitor

I did this and disabled the retail thing but it's still there. It's terrible!
laidback
Visitor

DID someone come up with a solution??? Pease HELP!

stevenzwane11
Visitor

How do I turn off retail demo off on my Xperia z1 compact. I reset it and upgraded the software but it didn't work. Iv also typed the code on my dial screen but nothing worked
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Go to settings-apps-all-demo video,force stop and clear data.

alexdon
stevenzwane11
Visitor

I don't see the demo video on all the apps. Only retail demo. And when I disable it n clear catch. It restarts when I restart my phone or when I put it on the charger. What should I do? N is there a stop code like the one of Xperia m