Join now - be part of our community!

Unfortunately System UI was shut down

trebogad
Visitor

Unfortunately System UI was shut down

Xperia z3 (SGP 621),  marshmallow 6.01 : seit einer Woche,  kommt 1-2 mal täglich die Meldung: leider wurde System UI abgeschaltet. Dann hilft nur noch Neustart. Was kann ich tun um den Fehler zu beseitigen? 

Danke für gute Vorschläge 

Xperia z3 (SGP 621), marshmallow 6.01: since a week, comes 1-2 times a day the message: unfortunately System UI was turned off. Then only restart helps. What can I do to eliminate the error?

Thanks for good suggestions

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @trebogad, let me see if I can help out here.

Your post has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Does this error message show up during a specific kind of use or does it appear randomly? Also, have you been able to test your tablet in safe mode to see if the error message is caused by a downloaded app?

If the same error message appears in safe mode, it might be a good idea to try a software repair using Xperia Companion and a computer. do note that a software repair will erase all user data from the phone, so it is advised to do a backup before the repair to avoid data loss.

Try this and let me know how it goes!