Join now - be part of our community!

How do I delete an icon from the tablet, without resetting please? I've duplicated some of them . Thx

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
SM09BOO
Visitor

How do I delete an icon from the tablet, without resetting please? I've duplicated some of them . Thx

1)  I have duplicate some of my icons and want to delete some but don't know how to do this without resetting to factory settings.  Can you help me please?

2).  My TV is registered with the tablet but I can't now control the TV through the tablet.  Any ideas please?  Thx alot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi SM09B00,

To remove duplicate icons touch and hold the icon until it becomes mobile. Then drag it to the waste bin that appears at the top right of screen and release.

For the TV control problem try removing the device by touching and holding then select remove. Then re-register.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi SM09B00,

To remove duplicate icons touch and hold the icon until it becomes mobile. Then drag it to the waste bin that appears at the top right of screen and release.

For the TV control problem try removing the device by touching and holding then select remove. Then re-register.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat