Join now - be part of our community!

Windows Calender (sorry if this is in the wrong place)

rfwebster
Visitor

Windows Calender (sorry if this is in the wrong place)

I recently upgraded to Windows vista on my FE31H. Everything is fine, except windows Calender whenever i log on i get a message saying windows calender has stop working, then it restarts the calender.
Problem is i havent even wanted Calender to open and it is very annoying.
I have tried to go into options and disable startup when windows starts but there is no option to do this and i have tried msconfig and tried to disable startup fom there but windows calender isnt there and i cant even uninstall it

What do i do???

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi rfwebster,

Does your problem resemble those in this Microsoft help & Support link ...?

rfwebster
Visitor

yes it does thanks thalamus. However, the systems descrided there are x86 and 64-bit BUT i have a 32-bit system :slight_frown: .

And if i did haveone of the previous systems mentioned, how would i get the hotfix as there are no links to download the hotfix?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi rfwebster

It states on the web page under RESOLUTION

Hotfix information

To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Customer Support Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support

Alternatively you may be able to download the hotfix from here (post number 8 from Draino looks promising)..

You need the x86 fix.. :wink:

rfwebster
Visitor

thanks very much

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome.. :slight_smile: