Join now - be part of our community!

Return an item not visible after login into My Sony

profile.country.en_GB.title
megarockon
Visitor

Return an item not visible after login into My Sony

I bought my laptop few days ago and I want to return it and buy different model after I receive a refund.I would like to ask you, why I can't see "return an item" after I log into My Sony profile, because I don't want to spend 30 pounds again calling and waiting on customer service and resolving nothing (After 5 hours they told me that high pitched sound coming from my laptop is not a fault).

I can't also register my product, because I can't find my Sony Vaio model in the options. When I write the number of my Sony Vaio VPCEB2C5E, I can't choose it and register it, so please look at the screenshots and help me if you can.

Thank you.

Message was edited by: megarockon

26 REPLIES 26
megarockon
Visitor

The customer service of Sony is horrible. Their number is supposed to be  08456000124, when you call them, you have to wait few minutes to enter  your information, then listen to what they speak and after that you wait  again for somebody to speak with you and in the end they say, they are  responsible for repairs, not for Sonystyle returns of laptops. I hate  them so much !!! I am not gonna spend one more pound for the calling,  it's useless. And the only e-mail response that I have received was  again that they are responsible for repairs and I should contact the  retailer. I contacted customer.service.gb@shop.sony-europe.com and  customer.support.en@vaio-link.com and I have just received that I should  contact my retailer. But what the hell is the retailer's e-mail? Now,  this whole service has annoyed me pretty much and if I am not gonna  receive a refund I will make negative word of mouth on the internet about Sony Vaio laptops forever !!!

So please, write what e-mail I should contact to receive some proper  response or how should I push Sony for a point of contact regarding the  matter of returning laptop. Thanx.

megarockon
Visitor

I have changed my mind and I want to return a laptop to get a refund.

However I can't click on "Return an item" after I login into my account (I haven't been able to see it)

And as I said the Customer service is very poor and unable to resolve nothing. So can you please tell me how I can obtain the Return Reference Number without calling and spending tens of pounds on calling customer service? Thank you

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

How frustrating..:smileyshocked:

Not sure if this is of any use...

Contact Sony Style Customer Support

or alternatively try ringing this number 01932 816000 and ask for Sony Customer Relations hopefully they should be able to help..

megarockon
Visitor

That's true, I haven't experience such a bad customer service, I will try to contact them immediately via your link.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Could you let me know the outcome of your call please..

megarockon
Visitor

I've spent already around 50 pounds on calling, so I'm not gonna call anywhere, but I wrote them e-mail after I have visited the link you gave me. They didn't respond.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi megarockon,

I believe someone from Sony tried to contact you on your phone but you didn't answer..

megarockon
Visitor

Nobody contacted me from Sonystyle and I haven't received even e-mail response.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I just want to check that you are based in the UK..

Nobody contacted me from Sonystyle and I haven't received even e-mail response.

I've  been informed that someone from Sony tried contacting you three times  on the 9th December, they probably would have used the number from your  MySony account details..

If this number is incorrect or  you would prefer them to use a different number then either update your  MySony account or if you wish send your daytime phone number via  Private Message to me and I'll forward it on..

amyzhou
Visitor

I have the same experience as you. I also  can't see "return item"