Join now - be part of our community!

Return an item not visible after login into My Sony

profile.country.en_GB.title
megarockon
Visitor

Return an item not visible after login into My Sony

I bought my laptop few days ago and I want to return it and buy different model after I receive a refund.I would like to ask you, why I can't see "return an item" after I log into My Sony profile, because I don't want to spend 30 pounds again calling and waiting on customer service and resolving nothing (After 5 hours they told me that high pitched sound coming from my laptop is not a fault).

I can't also register my product, because I can't find my Sony Vaio model in the options. When I write the number of my Sony Vaio VPCEB2C5E, I can't choose it and register it, so please look at the screenshots and help me if you can.

Thank you.

Message was edited by: megarockon

26 REPLIES 26
megarockon
Visitor

I'm gettin pretty annoyed from Sony Customer Service, I guess I will not make good Word Of Mouth for the brand on blogs and forums !!!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi megarockon,

welcome to Questions & Answers..

If you want to return your Vaio have you tried contacting the retailer from where you purchased your vaio..:smileyconfused:

megarockon
Visitor

I bought it from Sonystyle e-shop.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Have you checked out the Sony Style Returns and Refunds FAQ's page.?

The comments below have been taken from the FAQ page but I suggest your read them for yourself before starting the return process..

If you've changed your mind about the product you've ordered, that's  fine - we'll happily give you a refund within 30 days of your purchase. As long as the product is unused  and in its original packaging, we'll refund you through your original  payment method.

However if your vaio is indeed faulty then it states in the FAQ's that if the goods you receive are faulty when you  receive them, you are fully entitled to a replacement or refund.

Before you return a faulty product, to help  you minimise  any delays and ensure you get your replacement or refund  as quickly as  possible..

Goods become faulty during use

Should your product become faulty after delivery and within 30 days of purchase, we'll replace it or offer you a  full refund.

To return your product and get a quick  replacement or refund, see How do I arrange a return?

STEP 1 - Contact us

There are 2 ways you can tell us you want to return an item and receive a return reference number:

• Use Your account on the Sony website
  • Contact our customer service team on 0845 6000 124

• Using Your account on the Sony website
  • Select Your account in the top right corner of the Sony website
  • Select Return item in the lefthand menu and select the order you want to return items from
  • You can then tell us the reason for your return and also whether you want a replacement product or a refund, as well as your bank account details if you paid by bank transfer
  • Once  processed, your return reference number will be sent to you by email within 24  hours, with full information on your refund or replacement item

Hope this helps..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Go to the Sony style site - https://shop.sony.co.uk/ and click on the my account tab and log in.

Do you see the Return item link on the left now..:smileyconfused:.

megarockon
Visitor

No, I can't see the "Return an item" link there.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

No, I can't see the "Return an item" link there.

Can you provide an image of what you do see on your Sony style account page please, make sure you hide any private details..

megarockon
Visitor

Check the screenshot

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hmmm I'm afraid all I can suggest is that you contact the Sony Style Customer service team on 0845 6000 124..:smileyconfused: