Join now - be part of our community!

Problems with my Video Card!!!

sfont
Visitor

Problems with my Video Card!!!

Hi Everybody!!!

I just bought my new VGN-FE11H, and I expected that I have A BEAST that eats everything that I put in front of it.......

Unfortunetly that's not the true :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I put it my favourite games: Knights of old repubblic I and II.

They not work, I only see Black Monitor.... with music but anything else.

I don't know what I have to do, I update the drivers, I went to Nvidia page and I downloaded six archives of 195 MB but this thing didn't works...

I don't know if it's my fault, my notebook fault, the game's fault or somebody full of envy makes vudu to my new notebook :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Well, without jokes.... can anybody help me?

Thanks

27 REPLIES 27
ocatarineta
Visitor

I had problems with openGL applications with preinstalled drivers, but with the new set posted on VAIO-LINK everything goes extremely smooth.

sfont
Visitor

New set posted???

Sorry but... where is it?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi sfont,

Have a look here.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
sfont
Visitor

Hi Rich912 !!!

Yes I know it! I did it but the games works very slowly....

This morning I finally found the problem!!!

I made a Ghost security copy and it was 22 GB and I only have 650 MB of free space on the disk.......:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

Thanks for all

sfont
Visitor

Well... it seems that it has no solution.....

Now I can see the image but it works VEERRRRRYYYY SLOOOOOOOOOWWWLLLLLLYYYYY.....

I don't undersant why because with the other notebook that it was a lower processor it works great!

Any idea?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Defragmenting the drive may possibly help.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
substance
Visitor

I have the same problem with KOTOR 1 and 2... really slow response... crappy graphics... and I have 8 gigs free... downloaded update drivers freom sony site, installed fine but still same... HELP!!!!

substance
Visitor

i just downladed a demo game, Warpath, same thing, cvan't even access the game menus, hear the musaic but thats about it... very peed off right now!

sfont
Visitor

Now I have 22,5 GB free on the drive, it's not a free space problem.....

It's possibler that I installed the games on 😧 drive? I don't understand the reason, but.....