Join now - be part of our community!

FE41M and their CD/DVD player

Venta3
Visitor

FE41M and their CD/DVD player

Hello everyone, Guten Tag an alle!

I purchased a FE41M about 5 weeks ago, with Windows Vista. Haven't used the camera and such, so I don't know how they are funtioning. MY problem is that the optical CD/DVD player doesn't read my newly purchased fully legal licensed software - the only disk it reads is my Microsoft office 2003. I haven't tried burning any discs. I had to put on my software on memory sticks so that I could install them. I have the standard CD/DVD from Matshita UJ850S I believe. I personally think the problem is tied in with Windows Vista and the drivers, but my brother in law tells me the problem a fault with the CD/DVD player, which means I have to send the entire notebook in to be repaired.

Any ideas?

Ich habe vor kürzem ein FE41M mit Windows Vista gekauft. Mein Notebook liest die ganze legalle gekaufte Software nicht, nur von Microsoft. Ich bin davon ausgegangen, dass es ein Problem von Vista ist, aber mein Schwager meint es liegt an den CD/DVD spieler von Mitshita. Hat sonnst jemand ein Idee, oder vielleicht die gleiche Problemen?

Greetings from Northern Germany! Gruß aus Norddeutschland!
Dagmar

0 REPLIES 0