annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

bluetooth Peripheral Device not found

profile.country.nl_NL.title
geengle24
Bezoeker

bluetooth Peripheral Device not found

I like to send my pictures from my Samsung Note moibile phone to my Vaio laptop VGN-AW11zb. Howeever my Vaio laptop does not accept a connection with my phone via Bluetooth. An error . (REMARCABLE: my Sony laptop is able to send pictures via Buetooth to my phone. So this works! But when I like to send photo's to my laptop then a window appear and says that I need, to use bluetooth, a drive  " Peripheral Device" and I have to install this device with a cd rom. I think this cd was not delivered with my Vaio laptop when I bought. Maybee this device is on a other cd rom . Sony helpdesk has no topic for this problem. An advice is to download the device from interent. But then I need the wright name for it. In the list of specifcations of my Sony Vaiolaptop  is nothing written about the name or system of bluetooth. Who has a solution for me?

Message was edited by: geengle24

1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.nl_NL.title
-Tycho-
Ontdekker

Dear geenengle24,

Welcome to the Sony Forum! Please be advised that this is a Dutch language forum for Dutch speakers. Should you have a query in English, you might prefer to post in the UK version of the Sony Forum. A link to the site you can find here: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en

Kind Regards,

Tycho
Forum moderator