Join now - be part of our community!

I have a new KDL19BX200, and the sound is very shrill and tinny. Is there any way to boost the Bass, and reduce the Treble in this model?

profile.country.en_GB.title
hdtvman
Visitor

I have a new KDL19BX200, and the sound is very shrill and tinny. Is there any way to boost the Bass, and reduce the Treble in this model?

Also I notice when I press the Off button the red light always stays on. So it is always drawing power, and cannot be turned off properly, other than disconnecting it.

It is also very slow when switching channels.

Is this usual?

I have several other Sony Bravia models 22" and 46" and have never had these problems before

Mike Sanders

3 REPLIES 3
dog1666
Visitor

Mike I have the same sound issues with a new 46" 3D tv. Went to the shop where I purchased the TV and they suggested maybe buying a surround sound system, which gave me the impression that there is no fix for the crappy speakers. Look forward to any solutions suggested to improve the sound.

Regards

Derek

profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/419304112X.pdf

page 23 try different sound typ

If your media is encoded with sound formats that are not recognized by your player or AV receiver, this may result in no sound at all. Make sure that your hardware devices are compatible with the sound format you want to playback.

All movies are not encoded with the same sound formats by default. Some movies are available with one single sound format (usually Dolby Digital) while others have different various formats available. Check on the cover of your media to make sure your hardware device can play your movie.

R

Damac

sw1james
Visitor

I have one as well and it is the same problem. I would like to ask a question. Can you adjust the angle of the screen on yours? I can't seem to do it with mine. I use it for a computer screen but cannot seem to adjust the angle of the screen on the stand. The stand just does not swivel at all.