Join now - be part of our community!

HELP!!!!! Picture issues with Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
virbayli
Visitor

HELP!!!!! Picture issues with Bravia

Help plz!!

My son has managed to push a button or series of buttonsw on the remote for our tv and now the picture is tiny and in the top left hand side of the screen, our model does not have the pic in pic mode and having read thru the manual I have no idea whats happened.  The screen is back to normal during PS3/XBOX play but when its switched back to the Sky tv setting its tiny again.  Our model is the Bravia KDL-40W2000.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.  :slight_frown:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
virbayli
Visitor

Amazingly after geting so hacked off with this issue I turned the tv off and went to bed, the nxt morning after turning everything on again inc the sky box it was back to normal!!  Very bizarre but hopefully this will help someone in the future!   :slight_smile:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bravia55HX

Hi,

since no one seems to be jumping in to your rescue, have you tried- menu/advanced settings/reset. you should find that under picture settings,

hope that helps.

virbayli
Visitor

Amazingly after geting so hacked off with this issue I turned the tv off and went to bed, the nxt morning after turning everything on again inc the sky box it was back to normal!!  Very bizarre but hopefully this will help someone in the future!   :slight_smile: