how i can get unlock code for my sony lt 26i

so i can use any network sim card.

thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi saunit, normally you can contact the network provider who supplied the phone to arrange for them to unlock your phone and if your phone is out if contract there is usually no charge.

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

If you don't know what network your phone is locked to then I suggest you visit a mobile shop who deals with all if the major networks as they hopefully should be able to use your mobiles IMEI to identify which network your phone is locked to.
There are some web sites that offer this service but I am not sure how accurate they are.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi saunit, normally you can contact the network provider who supplied the phone to arrange for them to unlock your phone and if your phone is out if contract there is usually no charge.
saunit
New

but i don.t know which network oprator was i buy used handset

on online store

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who do you pay your mobile phone bill to?  Or pre-pay top-ups?

3 Mobile

Vodaphone

BT

EE

O2

You need to speak to them in regards to unlocking it, as Nobody-in-particular say above.

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

If you don't know what network your phone is locked to then I suggest you visit a mobile shop who deals with all if the major networks as they hopefully should be able to use your mobiles IMEI to identify which network your phone is locked to.
There are some web sites that offer this service but I am not sure how accurate they are.

Akram11
Explorer

What's your currently locked network carrieer?

Many ways to get the unlock code - specify your Network Provider, Country, IMEI...After they will provide the unlock along with free instructions through your E-mail..Then using this code to easily unlocking your Sony Xperia S..And you can swipe any GSM Network..I hopes it's helps you..

--

Linked removed - Drew

kbtbkt
New

I have Sony Xperia S Model NoLT26i I purchased it 3 years ago from a Uk supplier buymobilephones.net on 02 network. I completed my contract plus3/4 months, asked 02 to unlock my phone they advise onle the supplier could unlock it. I have made many phone calls and sent emails without ever getting a reply. Is there any way I can unlock my phone myself I have my IMEI No. Ken