Join now - be part of our community!

How to leave reviews on Sony.co.uk

SOLVED

How to leave reviews on Sony.co.uk

Hello,

As you'll see I'm fairly new here - I was hoping someone could tell me how to go about reviewing a product? I was hoping to leave a review of my PS4, however can't for the life of me work out how/where to do it.

Any advice/signposts appreciated!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi alexsmith10,

If you create an account on Sony UK website (top right of page) you can register your Sony products as well as other stuff - peace of mind that you are activating the warranty with Sony as well as the stores which you purchased from. In due course Sony will send you an email inviting you to write a product review.

There may be other ways but that's how it has worked for me !

Hope this helps ? 

If it ain't broke don't fix it

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi alexsmith10,

If you create an account on Sony UK website (top right of page) you can register your Sony products as well as other stuff - peace of mind that you are activating the warranty with Sony as well as the stores which you purchased from. In due course Sony will send you an email inviting you to write a product review.

There may be other ways but that's how it has worked for me !

Hope this helps ? 

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Got you - very helpful, thanks very much. I've registered my products, so will hang on to hear more.

I've also noticed that some reviews are pulled from places such as Tesco.com - I guess this is Sony doing this themselves.

Thanks!