Join now - be part of our community!

How do you Reset a PRS-350's password?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Comfort133
Visitor

How do you Reset a PRS-350's password?

I have had the PRS-350 since Christmas but I haven't been able to get on it since March. I cannot remember the password, at all and I need help knowing how to reset the password. The Sony website hasn't helped at all and the phone calls I have made to the Sony office haven't got very far, albeit I have phoned at very inconvenient times. I have already looked on the Answer and Forum but I don't seem to be having much success finding a reset method which works; I have found the PRS-300's, ect., do not have the same techniques at all.

So overall, if you know how to reset the password for my Ereader, or even have any sensible suggestions, then please let me know,

My regards,

Sarah.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I have had the PRS-350 since Christmas but I haven't been able to get on  it since March. I cannot remember the password, at all and I need help  knowing how to reset the password.

Hi Sarah,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

The password can not be erased by doing either a Soft or hard reset of the Reader. If you forget the password you'll need to contact Sony Support Center..:smileysad:

Here is a link should you need it - contact Sony Support Center

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Well, the reset on the device is as in the book of destructions - paper clip, one, bent, little socket for the use of - and sorts most things.

A hard reset means you lose everything on the memory, unless you can save it, which may be possible I suppose ?

But I don't know which password you mean - the one for My Sony ? Or the Adobe ID ?  There are ways of getting them , "Forgotten your password" stuff.......

Those are the only ones I have  for the 650 & 350  - I think, if not, I'm in the same situation as you ! :slight_frown:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I have had the PRS-350 since Christmas but I haven't been able to get on  it since March. I cannot remember the password, at all and I need help  knowing how to reset the password.

Hi Sarah,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

The password can not be erased by doing either a Soft or hard reset of the Reader. If you forget the password you'll need to contact Sony Support Center..:smileysad:

Here is a link should you need it - contact Sony Support Center