Join now - be part of our community!

Wall Bracket for KDL-55W809C

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Robin111
Explorer

Wall Bracket for KDL-55W809C

Bit of a long shot but had the TV since new in 2015 and only now deciding to mount it on wall. Bracket part number is SU-WL450 but is out of stock on Sony site and can't find another one anywhere. Did find one on Amazon last week, ordered but it's now lost in transit! (I'm thinking it just wasn't in stock) and the only other one is their warehouse stock which is probably missing screws etc.

Anybody know what other brackets fit my TV or another stockist that I could try?

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

To accompany the TV you should have had spacers for the upper holes of the VESA predisposition (Standard) which for the 55W809C is 40 x 30. At that point you can use any bracket on the market that supports the weight and can take advantage of those dimensions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

To accompany the TV you should have had spacers for the upper holes of the VESA predisposition (Standard) which for the 55W809C is 40 x 30. At that point you can use any bracket on the market that supports the weight and can take advantage of those dimensions.

profile.country.GB.title
Robin111
Explorer

Hi,

Yes I still have those in the packet. Thank you for letting me know the size of VESA bracket needed too

Rob