annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

USB Ethernet Adapter: Sony 65A80K

profile.country.NL.title
asherben
Ontdekker

USB Ethernet Adapter: Sony 65A80K

My wifi connection at home is 1 Gbps and have enabled 5G through wifi. However throughout the day, sometimes the share of speed that goes to my TV reduces and I am not able to play Bravia Core or Apple TV connect without delay. Therefore I added a LAN cable and plugged it into my tv. Now the internet connection is stable but the speed it capped at max 95-97Mbps reducing picture quality.

I tried the tp link model: UE306 into the Sony USB 3.0 port, however, my TV is not able to detect an internet connection. There are few messages online and on youtube that suggest that they have been successful. Can you please help me understand what needs to be done to realize the full potential of the internet connection?

7 ANTWOORDEN 7
profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

Hi asherben, unfortunately, the LAN port is capped at 100 mbps. Also, it doesn't look like that the TV supports connecting external network interfaces through USB. 

profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Dit is het Nederlandse gedeelte van de Sony Community met als voertaal Nederlands.

De 100mbps bandbreedte van de LAN aansluiting is nog steeds meer dan voldoende voor alle streamings dienst, zonder dat dit de beeldkwaliteit verminderd.

73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

@TheMaze 

We zijn benieuwd Introduceer jezelf! 

73's

profile.country.NL.title
asherben
Ontdekker

Danke je,

Mijn Nederlands is niet so goed. Ik heb het product hierheen gebracht, dus ik heb hier een bericht geplaatst

profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

@asherben 

Via de Sony UK community is er een topic uit 2021 over een USB 3.0 Giga Adapter

link 

suc6 ermee,
73's

profile.country.NL.title
asherben
Ontdekker

Ik heb deze link gelezen en het apparaat gekocht, maar voor mijn Sony werkt het niet. hoe werkt het voor het 2021-model en niet voor mijn 2022-model

Piscie
Community Team

Hello everyone! This community thread is supposed to be in English