Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia XR-55A90J

profile.country.SK.title
LorantG
Explorer

Sony Bravia XR-55A90J

It is not possible to edit the order of Google suggestions on this Google TV, and it is not possible to add NETFLIX there even if NETFLIX is associated with my Google account.

I also have problems with the correct display of accents in the EPG when the selected TV menu in Slovak.

And it has happened to me twice that the TV pretended that the antenna cable was disconnected and did not display any program. The TV asked me to connect the antenna cable even though it was connected. After the TV restart, everything was OK, but with such an expensive TV, it's a shame that the TV doesn't have tuned software.

3 REPLIES 3
Piscie
Community Team

Hi,

You can re arrange the Google recommendations by pressing and holding on the app, then press the Enter button until it allows you to drag the app.

Regarding the accent issue, it might be an aerial issue. Have you checked this with your antenna provider?

Also, most likely the channels issue was just a glitch. Make sure that you TV is up to date. The latest software version is v6.3780.

profile.country.SK.title
LorantG
Explorer

Hi, what you are writing can be done on a TV with an older Android TV OS (with Android 9). For new TVs with Google TV (with Android 10) it is not possible to adjust the order of Google suggestions because it is not possible to move the cursor to the given application, only to the Google suggestions themselves.

Of course, the displayed applications can be moved and selected which will be displayed. There is no problem with that.

I have new current software. And since I installed it, the TV has told me 3 times after turning on the TV that the antenna is disconnected. Each time helped to restart the TV 😞

profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

A picture of the Google suggestions will help, as i couldn't find any setting to adjust for it.

A simple power cycle might fix the issue of the error message you've mentioned.