Join now - be part of our community!

VIN-A197VP

zooma
Visitor

VIN-A197VP

I can find no information about my one week old VGN-A197VP.
When I was buying it I had no trouble looking-up the spec etc, but just over one week later, and now I have bought one - I can no longer access this information.~
I was told by the sonystyle salesman this was one of the latest models, bit it does not feature on the listings on this site.
I am not yet computor literate - but I had no trouble finding this model when I was buying it - but now I can find no reference to it!
Have I been sold a discontinued model? - or is it a new model as I was advised, and so perhaps this is the reason why it does not yet appear on this site?
As a beginner, I would benefit most from the accessory matching list - but my VGN-A197VP is not shown!
Any helpfull information about my new computor would be gratefully received.

2 REPLIES 2
benthorne
Visitor

I've had exactly the same issue.
While researching which one to buy, the A series was all over the Sony sites, but now it's disappeared.

I know the ultra-portables are about to be launched, but I can't find any information anywhere as to whether my 197XP is about to be outdated by a new version.

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

Both models are new and the specs are at http://www.vaio-link.com

Click the Specifications Link in the self service area.

Updates for your machines will also be on this site and you will have to enter your serial number and model number from the label on the bottom of the computers