Join now - be part of our community!

Help - VPCEB4C5E-3 Issues

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
djlevan
Visitor

Help - VPCEB4C5E-3 Issues

hello, everyone, :slight_smile:  i purchased my sony a month ago , and during this time i noticed some problems which im unable to fix myself.. any suggestions, would be appreciated. so here are the issues.

1. , when i play music, sometimes, music start freezing for 2-3 second and then restore again and keep playing, it's like when BLUE SCREEEN have to happen and the sound freeze but, i have no blu screen and it restore after this 2-3 seconds, but why it should have that 2-3 freezing, that is disguisting and prevent me to listen music good.

2. Second Hotkeys are not working i think, as when i press F1 - F12,  there is sub meanings under them

Low volume/high , brigtness /contrast . etc but none of them working, i am sure it is enabled ( could it be cause of i am using Wireless (Microsoft Mouce), but i don't think so..

-------------------------------------

3.CCC/ when i change, Catalyst Center settings for desktop properties, because as a default colors are dodge when u rotate display, and by changing color settings, it helps but, when i apply, it's good. but it seems this correction is not saved, as every time i switch my laptop off and when i switch on, i have to change the settings again :slight_frown: so it means, it's not applying

====

4.No stereo mixer from Sound card (Realtek) even if is not hidden, so i'm not able to record what i hear.

Thank you In Advance

BTW, CONFIGURATION

-

• Intel® CoreTM i5-480M, 2.66GHz
  • Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
  • 500 GB Serial ATA (5400 rpm)
  • 6 GB 1066MHz DDR3-SDRAM
  • 39.4 cm LCD, 1920x1080, webcam
  • ATI MobilityRadeon HD5650 1GB
  • Tags (4)
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    profile.country.GB.title
    Blencogo
    Expert

Hi djlevan and welcome,

1.  Where are you playing the music from?  Is it from the Internet or from a CD?  If from the Internet, check your internet/wireless speeds.  If from a CD, check that Ultra DMA is the active transfer mode on your DVD drive.

2.  You have to press the blue Fn key together with the F key to activate the sub-meanings.  To increase the volume, press Fn + F4.  To turn down screen brightness, press Fn + F5.

3.  I think you need to save the new Color Profile as your default.  Does anything here help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/5823-display-color-calibration.html

4.  Stereo Mix has been disabled since Vista was introduced to prevent illegal copying.  As far as I know, there is no way to activate it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    profile.country.en_GB.title
    djlevan
    Visitor

any help?  :neutral:

profile.country.de_DE.title
    doctor911
    Visitor

hi everyone,

i habe a same problem with blue screen..

profile.country.GB.title
    Blencogo
    Expert

Hi djlevan and welcome,

1.  Where are you playing the music from?  Is it from the Internet or from a CD?  If from the Internet, check your internet/wireless speeds.  If from a CD, check that Ultra DMA is the active transfer mode on your DVD drive.

2.  You have to press the blue Fn key together with the F key to activate the sub-meanings.  To increase the volume, press Fn + F4.  To turn down screen brightness, press Fn + F5.

3.  I think you need to save the new Color Profile as your default.  Does anything here help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/5823-display-color-calibration.html

4.  Stereo Mix has been disabled since Vista was introduced to prevent illegal copying.  As far as I know, there is no way to activate it.