Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio VPCEA3L1E/W - fan noise

profile.country.cs_CZ.title
bifidusx
Visitor

Vaio VPCEA3L1E/W - fan noise

Hello,

I am using my laptop everyday for almost a year and I have a problem with my laptop cooling fan. It wasn't so loud when the laptop was new. When i start doing more stuff at once, or playing games it gets so loud, it's unbearable. If you have any solutions or tips how to fix it or deal with it, i would really appreciate it. Thanks

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
peshyxp
Visitor

Quite a common problem and is most likely due to build up of dust and dirt in and around the cooling fan and vents.If you search for this on Youtube you will find plenty of videos showing how to open up your laptop to access the cooling fan and clean it including the vents. Its relatively straightforward but you need some patience and a bit of confidence in removing the base. Alternatively try blowing out the air vent area with a can of compressed air - you can buy these from most electrical shops ie Maplins / PC World and try blasting away the dirt dust from the outside. I have posted some pics of what came out of my laptop when i recently cleaned it and it made a huge difference to the fan since it no longer kicked due to air being able to circulate. Good luck and keep us posted how you get on.DSC05308.JPG