Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia nefunkční wifi. Sony Bravia brouken wifi

profile.country.CZ.title
Petrdorak33
New

Sony Bravia nefunkční wifi. Sony Bravia brouken wifi

Sony Bravia nefunkční wifi
Dobrý den, neuměl by někdo poradit v čem může být problém, když se mi aktualizoval software v televizi Sony Bravia KDL 50wf665 a od té doby neustále nenabíhá její wifi. Když televizi např. večer vypnu a ráno pustím, na wifi se nepřipojí ani jí nenajde. Musím jí vypnout a během cca půl minuty znova zapnout a wifi naběhne bez problémů. Jakmile je televize déle vypnutá a pustí se, na wifi se nepřipojí. Znovu jí musím vypnout a hned zase pustit a vše běží jak má. Do aktualizace firmwaru vše fungovalo bezvadně.
Za jakoukoli pomoc předem děkuji.

Sony Bravia broken wifi
Hello, someone could not advise what the problem may be when I updated the software on the Sony Bravia KDL 50wf665 TV and since then its wifi is not constantly running. When I turn off the TV in the evening and turn it off in the morning, it does not connect to the wifi or find it. I have to turn it off and on again in about half a minute and the wifi will start up without any problems. Once the TV is turned off and on, it will not connect to wifi. I have to turn it off again and let it go again, and everything runs as it should. Until the firmware update, everything worked perfectly.
Thank you in advance for any help.

1 REPLY 1
Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Petrdorak33, try to refresh internet content by pressing Settings - Setup - Network - Refresh Internet Content.