Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia 32WD757 channel sort

profile.country.GB.title
SilverGreen93
New

Sony Bravia 32WD757 channel sort

Hi,

Just bought a 32WD757 TV and scanned all digital channels automatically.

Now I can't find any option to sort the channel list alphabetically. How do I do that?

I also noticed that the Programme List Edit option from the Digital Setup menu is grayed out (not selectable).

Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Thanks,

Mihai

5 REPLIES 5
Piscie
Community Team

Hi SilverGreen93,

Try to sort the channels manually with Sony Channel Editor tool. You can download it on your PC from here: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs/kdl-32wd757/downloads/0001...

Hope it helps!

profile.country.GB.title
SilverGreen93
New

Thanks for the app. Will try it.

So you are saying that this relatively expensive Sony TV is so dumb that cannot sort the channels alphabetically without using a PC to export and re-import the channels?

I cannot believe the software is so dumb...

Also, If I use the app to sort the channels, will this change the channel number associated with the channel?

profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

Hi Silver,

You can sort the channels using the TV menus, check this link page 20 to know how.

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@Bat_Rick 

Are you reading that under Analogue -  Programme Sorting - which doesn’t apply here?

Or under Digital - Programme List Edit - which @SilverGreen93 has already said is greyed out?

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
Piscie
Community Team

It's not supposed to be grayed out.

Make sure that your software is up to date and then test again. The latest version is v8.229