annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Xperia Tablet S SD Card Support.

profile.country.nl_NL.title
Thadir
Bezoeker

Xperia Tablet S SD Card Support.

I recently boght the Xperia Tablet S and put a 32 GB Sd card in to it.

So I installed the SD Card in to the Xperia and was hoping to be able to move Apps to the SD card and also explore the files I put on it. For this I installed ES File Expolorer to see the files (The Tablet Xperia Tab doesnt have a default file exploring system or access moethod to see what files are there).

Wel the first thing i noticed I cant move BIG apps to the SD card.

Secondly I cant find out for the love of me to move files to the SD card and vide versa.. witch is also weard (With the Sony Reader).

Also I cant set to the Camera to save a File to the SD Card instead of the Internal Storage witch I find quite anoing. Eny tips or ideals how I can move apps to the SD card and move files between internal storage and the SD card?

Edit:

I found that the only way to access the SD card is trough the program Transfer.. So I cant move apps or Files need to transfer them back and fort trough that app... :slight_frown: not happy about that.

Message was edited by: Thadir

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
-Tycho-
Ontdekker

Dear Thadir,

Welcome to the Dutch Sony forums. Please note that this is a Dutch language forum and it will be easier for

users to respond to you if you post your message in Dutch. For questions in the English language please access the English forums by clicking the language selection option at the top right of your screen, next to the Sony logo.

Kind regards,

Tycho

Forum Moderator

Beste Thadir,

Welkom op de Nederlandstalige Sony forums. Dit is een Nederlandstalig forum en het is makkelijker voor de gebruikers om u te helpen als u uw berichten in het Nederlands plaatst. Voor vragen in het Engels kunt u terecht op de Engelse forums, deze zijn te bereiken door op de taal selectie knop te klikken rechts bovenin uw scherm, naast het Sony logo.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Tycho

Forum Moderator

Thadir
Bezoeker

Doen we het wel in het Nederlands.

Ik heb onlangs de Xperia Tablet S Gekocht (ben er erg tevreden mee) en heb maandag er een 32 GB SD-kaart ingedaan omdat de 16 GB tog wat aan de krappe kant werd.

Dus ik heb de SD-kaar er in gedaan en hoopte wat van de grotere Android apps die ik gebruik naar de SD-kaart te kunnen verplaatsen (zoals ik op mijn telefoon zo vaak doe) dit dan niet...

Dan maar de media bestanden verplaatsen. Maar dit kan alleen via de Transfer app en de walkman heeft zelf niet toegang tot de SD kaart.. eigenlijk zo ver ik kan zie is de Transfer app de enige die toegan heeft naar de SD kaart wat natuurlijk niet fijn is.

Gaat er een goede itnergratie komen tussen de SD-kaart module en android???

Edit:

Ik vond dat de enige manier om de SD-kaart is via de programma Transfer .. Dus ik kan niet bewegen apps of bestanden nodig om ze heen en fort trog die app ... niet blij mee.