annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Music Center app almost never finds my STR-DN1070

profile.country.BE.title
Ericmo1
Nieuw

Music Center app almost never finds my STR-DN1070

Hey,

I have a STR-DN1070 that's connected to my home network. I have the Music Center app on my (android)smartphone but I only get rarely a connection to my AV receiver. 

The AVr is wired to my WiFi router. The router has a reserved IP-adress for the AVr's MAC-address. In the network menu of the AVr I tried it to connect by DHCP and fix IP settings. Both settings work (I can ping the AVr) but connection is lost after a day or so.

The strange thing is that I also use a domotics system to send zone 2 commands to the AVr when a switch is pressed and there the connection is always working. I don't think the domotics is interferring as it only sends commands when a button is pressed.

So I would conclude there's something with the app...?

I'm running version 5.3.0 of the app.

Anyone also experiencing connection issues with the app? How did you solve this?

4 ANTWOORDEN 4
profile.country.NL.title
RoosSBNL
Community Team

Hi Ericmo1, 

Welkom bij de Community. Dit is de Nederlandse Community waar we graag de Nederlandse voertaal hanteren, zodat mensen die geen Engels spreken ook de discussies kunnen volgen. Voor hulp in de Engelse taal verwijzen we je graag door naar de Engelse Community die je hier kunt vinden.

Hi Ericmo1, 

Welcome to the Community. This is the Dutch Community where we aim to use the Dutch language exclusively, so that people who don't speak English can follow the conversations too. For support in the English language, please write a post in our English Community which you can find here.

Alvast bedankt/Thanks in advance!

profile.country.NL.title
marcvanrijssen
Ontdekker

Goedendag,

Is dit probleem opgelost ? Ik heb het zelfde probleem met de STR-DN1070. Ik heb ook een UBP-X800. Deze werkt wel met de App, maar ik lees dat dit op korte ter,ijn niet meer mogelijk is. Aangezien het apparaat ook geen display heeft, moet dan altijd de TV aan staan om een bijvoorbeeld een CD af te kunnen spelen.

profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Via de TV & Video Sideview gratis app is het toch ook mogelijk?

suc6 ermee,
73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!
profile.country.NL.title
marcvanrijssen
Ontdekker

Gaan we proberen !