annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

BDP-S 4100 doesn't stream WMA files from PC?

lovital
Ontdekker

BDP-S 4100 doesn't stream WMA files from PC?

Hi all,

I have set up my BDP- S 4100 in my home network, and it works great, except; I can't stream WMA files from my PC.

The PC is a Sony Bravia, on Windows 7, with normal media player.

I can see pics and movies, and also the BDP player shows the music folders, song titles etc correctly. It even shows that it is a WMA file.

When I want to play it, it says that either the file is corrupted or not supported.

Sony Helpdeks says WMA files cannot be streamed, but I also see may reports on the internet that it should work fine.

Can someone help?

best regards,

Louis from Amsterdam

1 ANTWOORD 1
ClarissaW
Lid

Hello lovital,

Welcome to the Dutch Sony Community, where Sony users can exchange tips and help each other. To ensure everyone has access to the questions and answers, we kindly ask you to post in Dutch. Should you prefer to communicate in English, you can visit the UK site by changing the flag at the top of this site to the British flag.

Welkom bij de Nederlandse Sony Community, hier kunnen Sony gebruikers tips uitwisselen en elkaar helpen. Zodat iedereen de vragen en antwoorden kan begrijpen, vragen we je vriendelijk om in het Nederlands te typen. Als je liever in het Engels communiceert, kun je de UK website bezoeken door de vlag hier bovenin de pagina, te veranderen naar de Britse vlag.

met vriendelijke groet,

Clarissa