Join now - be part of our community!

yahoo on line games

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
see1play1
Visitor

yahoo on line games

Can I play on-line games from yahoo games on my tablet.  Can i download java to play it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi and welcome to the Sony forum.

I did jump onto the site and it does cause a few issues with the Tablet. The first you get are warnings from Yahoo about the browser being unsupported and if having something in the background like music playing, I noticed a a bit of lagging seeing that the site pretty much used all system resources.

The adverts loaded but the games themselves did not. Looking on the Marketplace, I am unable to see any Java applications relating to a plugin only about learning Java itself which of course will still not allow it to run.

Advanced websites such as online games, personally we may still have to rely on our PC's and Laptops for those.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi and welcome to the Sony forum.

I did jump onto the site and it does cause a few issues with the Tablet. The first you get are warnings from Yahoo about the browser being unsupported and if having something in the background like music playing, I noticed a a bit of lagging seeing that the site pretty much used all system resources.

The adverts loaded but the games themselves did not. Looking on the Marketplace, I am unable to see any Java applications relating to a plugin only about learning Java itself which of course will still not allow it to run.

Advanced websites such as online games, personally we may still have to rely on our PC's and Laptops for those.

Hope that helps.