Join now - be part of our community!

xperia x2 tablet battery dead

Rpf
Visitor

xperia x2 tablet battery dead

Hi,

I bought my tablet in 2015, it was great till 2017 and then it started having battery issues. I think it’s because it wasn’t used for months.

I wanted to factory reset my tablet, the problem is it turned off and never turned back on.

Where can I get a quote for a battery replacement, I don’t know if it’s worth it but it’s  worth a try.

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @Rpf, sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the late reply. Slightly_frowning_Face

If the tablet is powered off, you should still be able to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion, but it depends on how the battery level is and if the tablet is completely out of battery, it may not be possible.

Keep in mind that all data stored on the internal storage will be deleted when performing the repair.

Regarding the cost of the repair, this is very tricky for me to answer as this is a Global user based forum and the cost may vary between markets, so your best option is to get in touch with the Local support team in your market and see if there are able to give you an estimated cost of the repair.

Let me know if that helps!