Join now - be part of our community!

Screen divided of two parts, one shows image second doesn't

SOLVED
B3ka
Visitor

Screen divided of two parts, one shows image second doesn't

After dropping my Tablet Z(it was in my bag so drop was quite soft) screen has been diveded two parts(see image). on of them is showing image and other is not. sensor works quite well. please tell me what is the proplem? screen connector or screen itself or other thing? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @B3ka, sorry to hear about this.

Looking at the image you have attached in the post, it seems like the display has taken damage from the fall that you mentioned. The best thing to do in this case is to get in contact with your local support team to see if you can get the tablet examined and repaired. This due to the fact that service routines, warranty and consumer laws varies depending on which market you are located in.

I hope that helped! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @B3ka, sorry to hear about this.

Looking at the image you have attached in the post, it seems like the display has taken damage from the fall that you mentioned. The best thing to do in this case is to get in contact with your local support team to see if you can get the tablet examined and repaired. This due to the fact that service routines, warranty and consumer laws varies depending on which market you are located in.

I hope that helped!