Join now - be part of our community!

Podcast

SOLVED
Josmavi
Visitor

Podcast

The podcast application, included in Sony Xperia Music, does not work, a message appears indicating that the requested URL is not valid. I can not search for my new podcast subscription.

La aplicación de podcast, incluida en Música de Sony Xperia, no funciona, aparece un mensaje que indica que la URL solicitada no es válida. No puedo buscar mi suscribirme a nuevos podcast.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jonas
Master

Hi @Josmavi!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English.

Unfortunately, the Podcast feature in the Music app was removed in August 2016. From then on you are recommended to use third party apps for subscribing to podcasts.

There are a lot of different applications to choose from in the Google Play store if you search for "podcast" and I'm sure you will find an application that you like for the podcast you listen to! Slightly_smiling_Face

I hope that answers your question!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @Josmavi!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English.

Unfortunately, the Podcast feature in the Music app was removed in August 2016. From then on you are recommended to use third party apps for subscribing to podcasts.

There are a lot of different applications to choose from in the Google Play store if you search for "podcast" and I'm sure you will find an application that you like for the podcast you listen to! Slightly_smiling_Face

I hope that answers your question!