Join now - be part of our community!

Can I display the tablet screen to my PC?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Philfy
Visitor

Can I display the tablet screen to my PC?

I don't have any idea how to connect my TV to the tablet so the next best thing is if I can connect the tablet to the pc to make it easier to see the screen when playing quizes etc.

How exactly do I do this; I am a bit of a technophobe so easy to follow step by step instructions please.

Many thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi Philfy

The way the Tablet has been designed is kind of aimed at being as simple as possible to use so the connections are minimal. As a result of this, you will be unable to connect it with any sort of cable to a TV or a PC. You have the option of “throwing”/streaming media from your Tablet to a network/DLNA supported device but it will only work for things like pictures, music and video providing the TV/PC supports it.

Other applications such as games or software will sadly not be possible to output onto a larger device. Ideally the main objective of a Tablet is designed to be a portable device and not detract away from the use of laptops and PC’s hence one of the reasons why the connections and inputs are smaller in comparison to other devices.

Hope that gives you some insight.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi Philfy

The way the Tablet has been designed is kind of aimed at being as simple as possible to use so the connections are minimal. As a result of this, you will be unable to connect it with any sort of cable to a TV or a PC. You have the option of “throwing”/streaming media from your Tablet to a network/DLNA supported device but it will only work for things like pictures, music and video providing the TV/PC supports it.

Other applications such as games or software will sadly not be possible to output onto a larger device. Ideally the main objective of a Tablet is designed to be a portable device and not detract away from the use of laptops and PC’s hence one of the reasons why the connections and inputs are smaller in comparison to other devices.

Hope that gives you some insight.