Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.en_GB.title
alastairsmith17
Visitor

Awful Problem With New Laptop SVE1512M1EW

Hi i have typed this up many times so i am just going to copy and paste what i have said to sony 4 days ago (No Reply Yet!). so here it goes

Hi i have a major problem with my new laptop, i originally thought this was a faulty laptop, but this is my second one after exchanging my original one which had the same problem. a friend also has this laptop with the same fault.

The fault consists of two actions i do to the laptop one is updating the windows 8 apps and the other is updating windows 8 through windows updates. my computer seems to struggle downloading + installing the windows 8 app updates. sometimes the laptop will download the app updates easily and all will work fine, "UNITL" i reboot my computer. the laptop seems to boot up fine, its after i sign in to windows 8. when i log in and shows me the windows 8 start menu the laptop seems to crash and not let me click on anything. the mouse will move with a 5 second delay between each frame. basically the computer will not respond to anything apart from turning on and off and logging in after boot up. the same crash happens when i update my windows through windows update.

i am very disappointed in this, as i have had problems with VAIO's before. i really like the look, feel and the insides of this laptop to others on the market for the price.

i have tried the recovery feature by pressing the "assist" button several times to try come up with a way round it but the laptop keeps crashing

i bought this laptop from pc world (instore)

hope you can come with a solution

thanks

Hope someone can give me some advice or if a future update will resolve this problem

thanks for reading

Who Me Too'd this topic