Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
MickeyP
Explorer

How can I add an Icon onto the Sony Select Row on the Home Screen of an Android Bravia KD-65AF9?

I found iPlayer was unresponsive. the iPlayer site helpfully suggested to remove and then re-install iPlayer. So I went to the iPlayer icon in the row of icons for the Sony Select channel on the Home Screen of the KD-65AF9, held select, and then selected the Remove option. I then tried to add it back, but found there was no way to do this. I can see iPayer if I click on the Sony Select Channel row icon, and it then shows iPlayer along with other services in the Sony Select channel. But there does not appear to be any way of adding it from this second screen onto the Sony Select Channel row of the Home Screen.

Its not a major issue, but it means that rather than being able to select iPlayer from the Home Screen, I have to click into the Sony Select icon, and then make a selection from the next screen, which is a bit of a pain. 

I've tried looking in playstore apps and couldn't find it, and clicking and holding on the icon simply opens the iPlayer without giving any options to add it back.

Any way I can re-add iPlayer so it appears on the main Home Screen?

Tags (2)
Who Me Too'd this topic