Join now - be part of our community!

Wireless connetc on startup then disconnects

nbaxter1
Visitor

Wireless connetc on startup then disconnects

Just got a sony vaio vgn-fe41e and on startup the it will connect to the internet then once finished booting up it disconnects then only connect back up to my home hub but not the internet. I have to turn the switch off and on again to get the internet so if the wireless drops out i have to do this. wont connect automatic. any ideas

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Is this under Vista or XP?

nbaxter1
Visitor

yes vista. i think its disconnecting when the bloody club vaio pops up. cant get rid of it?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi nbaxter1

I presuming Bloody Club vaio is the My Club Vaio application.. :thinking:

You should be able to stop My Club Vaio.exe from starting if you go to start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks..

Once there remove the MyClubVaio from the scheduled tasks..

leferdi24
Explorer

You guys are aware that if you have the w/lan switched on and the blue-tooth together the signals conflict.. try switching of the blue-tooth and see what happens...! My suggestion is to only use wireless devices on (A) mode (5mhz) with bluetooth. If you use the B Or G (2.4mhz) it will conflict with the bluetooth signal. Try and see what happens.

nbaxter1
Visitor

i havent got bluetooth and its still disconnecting after startup

nbaxter1
Visitor

anyone else getting this problem?? its booting up and connecting to the net then dropping out. then i either have to repair ip address or turn the wlan switch off