Join now - be part of our community!

Where can I get a flatcable for PCG-GRZ515 / brauche flachbandkabel!

ruskij
Visitor

Where can I get a flatcable for PCG-GRZ515 / brauche flachbandkabel!

Hi i need the flatcable for my pcg-grz515g which leads from the power button(speakers alzhough) to the motherboard! please help me out, can not switch on my notebook! thanks!

german:
hallo, ich brauche einen flachtbandkabel für meinen pcg-grz515g, welches das motherboard mit dem oberen panel verbindet, welches den power button sowie die speaker enthält! somit funktioniert nichts der beiden und ich muss das laptop mit einem messe anmachen!
wer kann mir sagen wo ich dieses kabel bekomme? vielen dank für die hilfe!

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Your best bet is probably Nexttronics, a USA based company that will ship worldwide.

You will not find your model number listed but as far as I can tell this part is common to all of the GRZ series. The part is references by 55 and has a part number of 1-823-099-11 (cable flexable flat). Best to check with Nexttronics that this is indeed the part before ordering.

Link to Nexttronics - GRZ series.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
ruskij
Visitor

are there any other customers in europe? i think the shipping costs will be very high!

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Nah I got a quote on a new keyboard and the shipping was $18. The keybaord was half the price of here and the ship all the time to the UK because of their reputation. You won't find anyone in Europe that matches....not sure why????

ruskij
Visitor

i wrote an email to sony germany! what you think, will they send me the part?

William
Visitor

My own experience from Sony UK was that they will only allow you to send your Vaio in for a quote for repair and if you do not accept the quote you have to pay for their time/shipping They do not supply parts.

Nextronics will no doubt be a lot cheaper even with shipping costs.