Join now - be part of our community!

VGC-V3S has it gone???????

Rich77
Visitor

VGC-V3S has it gone???????

Hi Everyone

I wanted to buy a VGC-V3S VAIO Computer, But i was told that the model has been discontinued, Do you know if this is true ?
And if so will Sony do a replacementt?

24 REPLIES 24
CAM
Visitor

The VGC-VS3 is still on the PC world web sight ?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Rich,

I wanted to buy a VGC-V3S VAIO Computer, But i was told that the model has been discontinued, Do you know if this is true ?

Yes the VGC-V3S is listed on the PC World as CAM stated, it's priced £1499.00, however it's also listed on the Sony site and it's cheaper.
£1498.99 :wink: :laughing:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

LOL PC World is more expensive than SonyStyle.... a turn for the books

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

LOL PC World is more expensive than SonyStyle.... a turn for the books

LOL, Only by a penny but I thought you'd like that :laughing:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

:laughing: I did like that

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

LMAO

Mmandalia
Visitor

it not gone it new and still sellling
where did u thenk it was gone??

Vas
Visitor

I think it is probably on the way out soon as they seem to be fazing it out at Sony Centres and on Sony Style.  There is a new model that launched in Japan and in the US late 2005 which boasts a 300gb hard disk and an LCD screen, all the other spec looks the same as far as I can tell.  Here's a link with pic:

http://uk.gizmodo.com/2005/10/19/new_sony_vaio_allinone_media_p.html

Exactly I have been waiting for this for a while, thought it was going to turn up for the New Year but.....
Always the last country to get it:smileynot_talking:

Narcissus
Visitor

I think it is probably on the way out soon as they seem to be fazing it out at Sony Centres and on Sony Style. There is a new model that launched in Japan and in the US late 2005 which boasts a 300gb hard disk and an LCD screen, all the other spec looks the same as far as I can tell. Here's a link with pic:

http://uk.gizmodo.com/2005/10/19/new_sony_vaio_allinone_media_p.html