Join now - be part of our community!

restart by itself sony vaio VPCEH3k1E/W

profile.country.en_GB.title
boumamme
Visitor

restart by itself sony vaio VPCEH3k1E/W

WHY THIS SONY VAIO VPCEH3k1E/W?? WHTS THE SOLUTION FOR?????? WHERE IS SONY VAIO ADMINISTRATOR DONT BETRY US PLZ .I DID USE MANY LAPTO hP AND OTHERS THEY NEVER RESTART BY ITSELF AFTER 24   HOURS 0R MORE OMG WHATS THE HELL WITH SONY .

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi boumamme,

You will need to give more details of the problem if you are looking for help from fellow forum members (this is a user forum) rather than just rant. If you are seeking help from official Sony support then click the Support tab at the top of this page and select ‘Contact us’.

Is the problem that it wakes from sleep or hibernation or does it just turn on again when completely shut down? If the latter then this is a hardware fault so you will need to contact official Sony support.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
boumamme
Visitor

ok  thanks but iwant to ask if this sony laptop tolerates hot temperature more than 35 degrees . i think its very sensible i hope its not sensible.so coz of hot temperature it restarts by itself im afrain if it cant work at summer season.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I can think of no reason why the notebook would turn itself on due to high ambient temperature but you have not said whether it is completely shut down when this happens or whether it is in sleep/hibernation mode...

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat