Join now - be part of our community!

Prblm

onlyone
Visitor

Prblm

Excuse me if my English is not good, because i'm french! I don't know if i'm in the goor part of this forum to post this text! I have a Sony PCG-FR315S but my Sony reinstalation disk is KO! I can't do anything to install software wich are only in the DVD.
If someone has a solution i'm will be happy to know how.
Thank you very much

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi onlyone and welcome to Club Vaio.

If you have the Sony Recovery Disc, you can try copying it on another computer - this sometimes helps.

If that doesn't work, you will need to contact Sony Vaio-Link Support and buy replacement discs.

You don't say what the problem is so I don't know if there is any alternative way ahead.

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Press F10 on bootup if you want to do a full recovery

Appuyer sur F10 si tu veut faire un restoration complet.

onlyone
Visitor

Tahnk you for all the solutions proposed here, but my recovery DVD is dead. When i try to restore a software it take long time and finally it ends with a code error: 31.
I try to make a copy but it failed during the process and vaio link suppport can just answer by phone and i have not enough money to speak for the same answer.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Have you tried eSupport?

Avez-vous essayer eSupport?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Onlyone,

You can contact Vaio-Link free-of-charge via e-support . E-Support is a self-service option available for registered VAIO-customers..