Join now - be part of our community!

I hate my PC

paulhadcock
Visitor

I hate my PC

My RA304 is now beginning to p--s me off, its a realy slow starter, a realy slow performer, always freezing, decides itself when the dvd rw wants to work and recogonise a disc plus numerous other annoying features, I do regular disc clean ups and defrag regular, don't load lots of s--t programs and stuff like that.
Has naybody any ideas what to to to give it a fresh lease of life other than a restore to original settings, any little snipits of info would greatly be received before carry the offending item upstaire to my sons room in the loft and throw it out of the velux window onto a previously installed 8x4 sheet of plywood with six inch nails protruding through every 4 inches balanced on a vat of sulfuric acid, if you catch my drift.
Many thanks
Paul.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Try this free trial of tune up utilities and do all it reccommends it is just simply brilliant

paulhadcock
Visitor

Hi Tony
Its been a while I know since your reply to my post, but better late than never, tune up is great, its done a cracking job of speeding my pc up and clearing the crap of it, one thing though it shows Vaio Launcher as dangerous and recomends removing it, I was wondering if you have had similar responses when running Tune Up.
Thanks

Paul