Join now - be part of our community!

How to completely remove PMB

profile.country.en_GB.title
jeb0007
Visitor

How to completely remove PMB

Hello.. This seems simple task but Uninstall does not uninstall all of it.  Somehow the DEFAULT picture folder is not the correct one so I want to change it,,  But you can only change sub folder..  I did an uninstall and cleaned to registry but on re-installing there is NO option to select the DEFAULT as it has remembered the original. I asked Sony Support

..  see email..

I need to be able to completely remove PMB because the DEFAULT folder is the wrong one. I have tried to Uninstall and then delete the PMB folder but after a reinstallation there is no option to select a DEFAULT folder as it still remembers the old one. The version I am using and prefer is PMB 2.0.05.13150 which I got with my Sony Camera

The reply is..

Thank you for your recent e-mail received on 06/01/2011 09.31 AM.

I am pleased to learn that you are the owner of a Sony product. However, I am sorry to learn of the difficulties that you are experiencing.

I recommend performing a system restore on your computer and attempting to un-install the program again, which may resolve the issue. Please ensure that you read any on screen prompts that appear whilst carrying out a system restore.
==========

I don't want to do a restore as I will also lose other programs....

There must be a way of starting from a scratch install where you can select the DEFAULT folder

Any help would be appreciated

Oh  the OS is XP

Thanks

John

0 REPLIES 0