Join now - be part of our community!

Help with vaio 3d panel

profile.country.en_GR.title
tsomos
Visitor

Help with vaio 3d panel

Hello!I wonder if anyone has this vaio 3d panel...I cant get it to work with power dvd,cause i cant find it in power dvd s 3d display options.Does anyone know what i should do?I have a european vaio s series laptop model 2011.

'

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.nl_NL.title
atlaste
Visitor

Same here. I did found powerdvd on the DVD: if you unzip the 200 MB executable with 7zip, you'll find PowerDVD (9) in one of the folders. However, when I try to install it, I get an error: "Invalid installation for Sony-PC". The default installer hides this error...

Not a clue what it means or how to solve it...

tsomos
Visitor

Thanks for the reply my friend!But what is this dvd you found power dvd 9 on?you mean the installation cd for the vaio 3d panel?

Message was edited by: tsomos

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi tsomos,

could you let us know what model Vaio you have please.?

Also are you still using the pre-installed operating system & applications.?

tsomos
Visitor

Hallo!My model number is vpcse1e1e/s.............Yes i use the pre-installed operating system and apps.I did what atlaste said above and i got the same error.Seems like this version of pdvd 9 is not applicable in european models!Does sony know that?I ve seen it world wide in sony sites except the european one.

Message was edited by: tsomos

tsomos
Visitor

Problem still remains!Sony must do something!We paid money for this panel and its buggie software.