Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

FS315H vga out problem

profile.country.fr_FR.title
mopiyo
Bezoeker

FS315H vga out problem

hi all,
I bought a vaio FS315H last month and a plasma LG 42PX3RVB two weeks ago.
i tried to connect the vaio to the plasma using vga connection:
first try : i connect the vga and boot the laptop...i use the Fn vga out..the computer freeze, blue screen ..and reboot
second try : i changed to a lower resolution ..same ..blue screen , reboot
i tried, using manual, changing nvidia drivers, cables, nview software...
total tries..around 70 times....
and with my older laptop asus or the nec laptop of my friend...it works fine the first time ...and both recognise LG..
i contact sony assistance..the want to pick up the laptop for warranty , but i need it for work...i asked them to send somebody to fix it....but they don t want..EVEN I THINK ALL VAIO USING THIS VIDEO CARD HAVE PROBLEMS...
i planed to contact consumers association in france...get back my money..and buy taiwanese product cheaper and more thrustable...sony is not sony anymore...

6 ANTWOORDEN 6
mopiyo
Bezoeker

lucky guy
is it a plasma?

carthorian
Bezoeker

I understand you are upset that a function of your laptop doesn't work properly. But saying that Sony is no good is a bit harsh. They offer to repair it for you and you say no. They can not come to your house because they do not have any materials there to properly test it.

I understand you are upset, but that you do not want to get it repaired is not Sony's fault. That they contacted you personal is very costumer-friendly and that they offer to pick it up for warranty is an even greater service. If you don't want that service, and then complain because you don't get it seems very weird to me.

I hope u can get your notebook working correctly and after reading this are a little bit more understanding towards Sony and it's people.

TheCrow
Bezoeker

EVEN I THINK ALL VAIO USING THIS VIDEO CARD HAVE PROBLEMS...

im very sorry to see this message and shame on sony support !
i have VAIO VGN-FS115S

VGA and everything work perfect ! i havent any problem ...

mopiyo
Bezoeker

yes i m upset because sony targue itself to have good design and best screen etc..for the double of the price of a normal laptop...
i have to work with it , so i can t leave it to sony until one month,and at this price they should double check if they products works fine everywhere...
2nd..i know sony products very well..using computers more than 20 years, ,i have the right to be upset..
If you re happy with your products, i m happy for you , but don t judge me..you re not in my situation...

carthorian
Bezoeker

yes i m upset because sony targue itself to have good design and best screen etc..for the double of the price of a normal laptop...
i have to work with it , so i can t leave it to sony until one month,and at this price they should double check if they products works fine everywhere...
2nd..i know sony products very well..using computers more than 20 years, ,i have the right to be upset..
If you re happy with your products, i m happy for you , but don t judge me..you re not in my situation...

I didn't mean to offend you in any way. But since you have been working with computers for more than 20 years, you surely know that it's not possible to produce something on a large scale and dubble check everything. I'm just asking for some understanding to the Sony team.
You are asking that they repair (wich means open up, test the malfunctioning parts and replace if necessary) at your home, where they don't have any materials to work with and test your device and every possible spare part.

NOUNOU
Bezoeker

NO PROBLEME WITH MY FS315 V A I O IS GOOD AT THE TIME Good luck NOUNOU!:smileygrin: