Join now - be part of our community!

Blue screens when exiting games Vaio VPCEB3S1E

profile.country.ro_RO.title
razvan_1719
New

Blue screens when exiting games Vaio VPCEB3S1E

I tried posting on all the forums i know about but none have solved my problem. I just bought the laptop brand new but when i play the game...after i exit i get a blue screen. If anyone has a solution for me please contact me. I will post the dump files if anyone knows how to interpret them, maybe someone can tell me the place the problem originates in. Thank you.

Message was edited by: -frank-

4 REPLIES 4
razvan_1719
New

I am glad that the moderators have time to edit the posts, i realise it was my bad for posting a email adress, did not know it was forbidden, but that just goes to show that sony completely ignores my post and i'm guessing many many more. I would like a solution because the warranty is in order and i believe it is my right to get support.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there I assume as your warranty is still valid that you have contacted the official Sony Support?

(People on this forum don't work for Sony)

It could be a few things such as graphics card / driver problems but we'd probably need more info such as any message on the blue screen.

razvan_1719
New

i figured that there may be some moderators that should answer some questions. my bad

as for the graphic driver...it's up to date...everything is up to date. Note that when NOT using Aero theme...the blue screen issue does not occur. If i use windows 7 basic theme everything works right...but i don't think that the laptop is not strong enough to run aero themes...i mean...it wasn't really cheap and i'm not a computer expert but i think it should run aero themes with no problems.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

The Experts are all volunteers but are usually around to help at some point :slight_smile:

I agree it should easily be able to handle the Aero - Windows 7 is far less demanding on resources too than Vista was.

Does it run Aero fine when no games are installed?

(Also what game is it that you are having the problems after)

Message was edited by: jumpsuit