annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

lack of customer service

profile.country.nl_NL.title
madzialesia1
Bezoeker

lack of customer service

I am posting here again as again i have been disappointed by vaio

my laptop was sent for repairs 3 times, last time it was in repairs for over a month

it was picked up 17th of dec last year

sony has not been responding to messages on regular basis and finally after me sending number of emails i was contacted last week

last friday i was told that my laptop was fixed and was ready to be shipped to me on monday so i would receive it by this wednesday at the latest

it has been shipped today on the i should have received and it will not get to me until friday

now am going tomorrow back to australia and i don't have laptop

i have been promised and assured that it would leave repair centre on monday, just in time

i don't understand if it was fixed as i was told last week

why was i lied to

now i need this unit to be shipped to me to australia but apparently i need to pay some of the costs

there is no way i should pay for the stuff up made by sony

i must add that my unit is just over 6 months and it has been in repairs 3 times already

i am disappointed, frustrated and pretty much speechless for the service or lack of it i have receivedfrom sony

i know your calls get recorded so i ma advising you to listen to what i was told last week

its just a disgrace

someone was meant to call me today from management but has not

what is going to happen now

i will be not available to be contacted on my number and i would like someone to take responsibility and take ownership for sony mistakes and send the computer to australiaASAP

Tags (2)
1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Welkom,

Welkom bij Sony Forum. Dit is een Nederlandstalig forum dus in het Nederlands schrijven wordt aangeraden, zodat de andere gebruikers makkelijker kunnen helpen.

Schrijft u liever in het Engels, dan kunt u het Engelstalige forum vinden, door boven aan het scherm de Nederlandse vlag te veranderen door eenmaal op te klkken en de Britse vlag te kiezen uit het menu.

met vriendelijke groet,

Welcome to Sony Forum! This is a Dutch language forum so it is prefered you post in Dutch, so the forum users can help you more easily.

If you prefer to write in English, please find the UK forum by clicking on the Dutch flag on top of the screen and choose the British flag from the menu.

Kind Regards,

73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!