Join now - be part of our community!

What is Sony UK's email address for Customer Service

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
dillion
Visitor

Whats Sony email address for customer service. I am going around in circles trying to send Sony an email. Crapy site for crapy products

25 REPLIES 25

RDR-HXD995 dvd recorder

RDR-HXD995

I have a problem with the above DVD recorder.   I have telephoned twice today and after speaking to an adviser  both times I was cut off instantly I told them of the problem.

My problem is:

The display on the front of the DVD recorder is showing L1

When I try to access 'programme guide' a message appears on the television screen - stating - this function cannot be used now.   Therefore, I cannot record any new programmes.

Can you please help?

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Im not too familiar with these, but try pressing the [INPUT] button on the remote repeatedly until you get to DTV something similar.

Cheers

Michael760
Explorer

What is Sony email address for customer  service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Michael760
Explorer

snilloc2008
Explorer

Sony has gone backwards on support, which was once fantastic we purchased a new 4k TV 6th April now 13th April and have yet to get help.

When people are at work they cannot contact Sony the hours need changing so there is a support up to say 9pm at the very least now we are paying thousands of ££££'s for a single product and cannot get help.

They make it next to impossible to register other Sony products (5 things to register but too difficult), drop downs are out of date I cannot even say I made my purchase from "Currys PC World" so far behind the times on basic stuff. Still not sure, I am keeping the 4K TV as updates take over your product and you have to do as Sony wants. Not for me it works my way or no way Sony start listening to your customers. 

My Products should work for me NOT the other way round.

snilloc2008
Explorer

Best I can find at moment I hope it helps.

Sony UK Office Address : Sony Europe Limited, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales with registration number : 2422874.

Sony UK Contact Number :

Head Office Number

+44 1932 816000

Product Support & Repair

020 7365 2810

Customer support & general enquiry

020 3564 4264

Sony Office Fax Number : 
+44 1932 817000

Sony Official Email ID : sales.gb@shop.sony-europe.com ( product assistance and queries about the order of the product )

Sony Official Website : www.sony.co.uk

profile.country.GB.title
ghkt1948
Explorer

I am having etreme difficulties with Sony Technical Support and would like to speak to someone from Sony.UK?

on each attempt so far get connected to Cairo(where all my problems exist)

would appreciate some urgent feedback.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ghkt1948

If you can create a new post on this forum - maybe one of us can help you.  If we cannot assist or help, then one of the "Experts" can escalate your post on the forum to Sony Support for them to help and call you back.

Cheers

ItzMasum
Explorer