Join now - be part of our community!

Skype/Facebook/Twitter for Bravia KDL-46HX803

profile.country.en_IE.title
garlad
Visitor

Skype/Facebook/Twitter for Bravia KDL-46HX803

Hi

Just wondering if the above 3D Internet Video TV will be getting the firmware update to enable Skype and the other social media options? The TV was only bought in December so I can't imagine it not being compatible, especially if it only needs a firmware update?

Thanks in advance

Gar

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
bryfly
New

Sorry to say as far as im aware you will need to buy another TV to get these features, there continues to be threads about this on several forums, including this one until they are deleted, from unhappy Sony customers who have found out after purchase that there Sony TV is obsolete in terms of these features as soon as they switch it on. Deliberate built in obsolescence,  i wonder??

profile.country.pt_PT.title
dtphl1
New

That´s true. Sony deleted some of my posts regarding this subject. That shows real integrity and respect for its customers, not! Keep doing this Sony, your halfway the path of loosing all your customers..

Message was edited by: dtphl1

Message was edited by: dtphl1

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Sony deleted some of my posts regarding this subject.

Hi dtphl1 & bryfly,

Could you let me know what thread you believe your posts have been deleted from because unless your post contained bad language, etc. then it shouldn't be deleted..:smileyconfused:

profile.country.pt_PT.title
dtphl1
New

The thread 'skype and other widgets on 2011 devices' was completely  deleted. And it did not contain any offensive language, only a lot of  complaints from very unhappy customers. Customers who Sony chose to  disrespect...